scroll down for additional text
Services Provided but not limited to:
1) Social Media Monitoring This incorporates hourly monitoring of agreed upon social media websites. This includes but is not limited to the following websites; Facebook, Twitter, Yelp!, CitySearch, Google Places, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Employer and I may agree upon additional websites.
2) Social Media Updating All social media websites agreed upon will be monitored and updated to stay current and active on each site. Updates include fan base interaction, responding to fan posts and queries, and staying on top of new trends and developments within these social media networks. Employer and I can negotiate frequency of updates and what this includes.
3) Social Media Page Development If social media pages are not developed then the appropriate sites will be developed to benefit business. Management of the interaction between websites and social media pages, and also interactions between each of the social media websites. If social media pages are pre-existing they will be upgraded and optimized to achieve full potential.
4) Blog Creation/Optimization Creation of a blog if one does not exist. If one is already present it will be optimized and upgraded if possible.
5) Blog maintenance and updating Posting weekly content on the blog. Replying to blog comments and ensuring the blog is maintained and updated, thus promptly responding to user comments and questions.
6) Collaborative Content Generation Generating unique weekly content to keep your blog and social media websites active. Content can be generated independently or in collaboration.
7) Search Engine Optimization recommendations can be provided to help search engine results and monthly search engine rank monitoring.
Each client receives services customized to their specific needs. Please contact me to discuss pricing and your specific media package.